Monday, December 12, 2011

Today Show Scarlett Johansson

Today Show Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson Talks 2011 Turmoil on the "Today" Show

Paying a visit to NBC Studios to promote her upcoming family dramedy "We Bought a Zoo," Scarlett Johansson was one of the celebrity guests appearing on the "Today" show on Monday (December 12).

Looking beautiful in blue, the 27-year-old actress sat down for a candid interview with host Matt Lauer while talking about her film, as well as her divorce from Ryan Reynolds and much-talked-about nude photo scandal.
Of making it through the 2011 turmoil, Scarlett said, "I've been really fortunate. I've found that even in times of crisis I've had a lot of love around me and people have come out of all different dark corners to support (me) and that's a really beautiful thing."

With the full interview below, Johansson added, "I think I've also learned to be much more tolerant and much more patient."


Source:http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/scarlett-johansson/scarlett-johansson-talks-2011-turmoil-today-show-569011