Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Octavia Spencer Surgery

Octavia Spencer Surgery, Octavia Spencer - Octavia Spencer Plans Breast Surgery Upon Turning 40. Octavia Spencer has already decided what she's going to buy herself when she turns 40 later this year - a breast lift! The comedic actress stated to Parade "I am going to get my boobs lifted. That's going to be my first gift. I'm going to do that. I figured going into my forties I want my boobs where they were when I was 17."


Spencer has been nominated for the Best Supporting Actress category at the Oscars for her role in 'The Help.' A show that's seen her pick up accolades already this awards season including a Golden Globe and a Screen Actor's Guild Award, she'll be among the favorites to take another gong home. She told the same publication though that deciding who'd be there with her to share in what'll hopefully be another momentous night hadn't been so easy - and she'd had to ask a fellow cast member as her date to stop familial squabbling.

"If I could take all of my siblings, it would be easy and I would do that," said Spencer, "But since I can't, I have to keep it in perspective since we got there as a team. Even if only a few of us are singled out, I would rather have as much of us there as possible because they worked on the film and should bask in all of its glory. I think that is the right thing to do. If my mom would be alive, it would definitely be her, but she's not."

Source:http://www.contactmusic.com/news/octavia-spencer-plans-breast-surgery-upon-turning-40_1296643