Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jamie Lynn Spears Interview

Jamie Lynn Spears Interview, Pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears Gives Revealing Interview. Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. She is 16. This you know by now.

The father is boyfriend Casey Aldridge. This you also know by now.

Jamie Lynn Spears spoke to OK! Magazine about the baby she has been carrying for 12 weeks, unbeknownst to us - and even to Britney Spears - until last night. Here are some excerpts from Jamie Lynn's exclusive interview with OK!:


On the pregnancy being a shock to her and Casey Aldridge: "It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected. I was in complete, total shock and so was he."

On keeping the news to herself at first: "As soon as I found out from the doctor, I took two weeks where I didn't tell anybody. Only one of my good friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends."

Seen here in July, Jamie Lynn Spears and Casey Aldridge will soon be parents.

On her mother not liking the news of her pregnancy: "My mother [Lynne Spears] was very upset I was pregnant because it wasn't what she expected at all. A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

On the message she's sending to teenagers about premarital sex: "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's much better to wait. But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

Lynne Spears on getting the news of her third grandchild (Britney has two young sons, Jayden James and Sean Preston herself): "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2007/12/pregnant-jamie-lynn-spears-gives-revealing-interview/#ixzz1lOwNRAlY