Friday, January 27, 2012

Boyfriend Super Bowl Lessons

Boyfriend Super Bowl Lessons

Super Bowl Prompts Desperate Boyfriend To Offer $500 For Pre-Game Football Lessons

Do you consider yourself a football expert? Do you eat, sleep and breathe the game? If so, you may want to hook up with a desperate guy in Brooklyn who is offering a willing teacher the opportunity to earn some quick cash ahead of the upcoming Super Bowl game.


"I desperately need to learn about football between now and next week's Super Bowl game," reads the ad, which appeared on Craigslist this afternoon. "Preferably from someone who was a quarterback in college or the pros, but at the very least someone who knows a lot about quarterbacks."

Someone is either quite desperate to impress their girl or has way too much time on their hands. The Huffington Post attempted to determine which is true by reaching out to the poster, but did not receive an immediate response.

While the integrity of the post remains unclear, we can say we found the ad quite humorous and think you will too. Here are a few of the more laughable lines:

My girlfriend and I were just invited to a Super Bowl party at her ex-boyfriend's apartment, and to be honest, last time I met him he told me he played football in college and I responded that I did as well --which was a lie ... I guess I just panicked and wanted to impress my girlfriend. Anyway. He asked me what position I played and I told him I played quarterback because that was really the only position I'd heard of.

I really don't know anything about football. ... I've been reading articles on ESPN.com and watching clips online but I don't think it's going to prepare me for questions about actually playing it, or for making good comments during the game. So I need someone who can quickly teach me. ... This is really important to me. I think my girlfriend still really likes her ex.

I'm offering $500, but would be willing to go higher if you're an actual college or professional football quarterback ... And if you would be willing to text me good comments to say during the game, I'd to pay you an extra $100 for that. Maybe more if they're good comments.

Source:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/26/super-bowl-2012-desperate-boyfriend-craigslist_n_1235074.html?ref=football