Saturday, December 31, 2011

Flack: 'I want to settle down'

Flack: 'I want to settle down'

'Xtra Factor' Caroline Flack: 'I want to settle down'

Xtra Factor host Caroline Flack has claimed that she is ready to settle down with a man.

The 32-year-old, rumoured to be dating teenage One Direction star Harry Styles, confessed to being envious of her twin sister's family life.

Flack is quoted by Fabulous magazine as saying: "One day I'd love to settle down with someone. I'd like my sister's life.

"She's got a lovely partner, a gorgeous house and two kids. That's definitely the next step for me."

It was reported last week that Styles had chosen to "slow down" his relationship with Flack due to the furore over their 15-year age gap.

Flack previously hit back at criticism of their romance, asking: "If two people like each other and get on, why does anyone else find a negative in it? I know it's human nature for everyone to gossip. But why say it's bad? No-one's being hurt at all in anyway."

Watch One Direction in the video for 'Gotta Be You' below:



Source:http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s103/the-x-factor/news/a357662/xtra-factor-caroline-flack-i-want-to-settle-down.html