Monday, November 28, 2011

TI VH1 Reality Show

TI Vh1 Reality Show, A new reality TV show featuring T.I. and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle is set to air on VH1 where it will debut on December 5th at 9 p.m. EST. The show, which is called “T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle,” has been in production since T.I. was released from prison at the end of September.
The show will offer viewers an inside look at the life of multi-platinum recording artist as he is reunited with his wife and children following a 12 month prison sentence that the rapper served following a probation violation which stemmed from an earlier weapons related conviction.

Viewers will also be introduced to the talent in T.I.’s family including a performance by the rapper’s eldest son Domani, aka T-Money, before a crowd of 3,000 at the Scream Tour and Tiny’s new management project the OMG GIRLZ as well as a glance into Tip’s career as he re-assumes his position among hip hop’s royalty.
The number of appearances from other hip hop artist on the show remains to be seen, although VH1 makes explicit reference to T.I.’s new novel, ‘Power & Beauty,’ but the rapper has been hitting the studio since he obtained his freedom dropping ‘I’m Flexin” with Big K.R.I.T. and ‘Here Ye, Hear Ye’ with Pharrell Williams as well as a remix of Jay-Z and Kanye West’s ‘Niggas in Paris’ among other recordings.