Monday, October 3, 2011

Princess Charlene interview

Princess Charlene interview
Princess Charlene interview, Europe's newest princess has used her first interview since getting married to declare that she will do things her own way.

Princess Charlene of Monaco told reporters that she expects her role to become a full-time job and is learning French as part of it. Princess Charlene interview, But the South African former Olympic swimmer, who was in Paris at the weekend, insisted that she can maintain a normal life as a member of the house of Grimaldi.

"I think for anyone living in a new country and adapting to a new lifestyle, it's a different role," she said.

"I was an Olympic swimmer, I lived in a swimsuit, I lived on tour."

She said she did not want a large security detachment as she is "quite independent", and did not want to appear "too cut-off".

The princess, who married Prince Albert II in July, also suggested she would be unable to wear some of the revealing dresses shown by Akris on the Paris catwalk which were on show over the weekend. I'm my own woman, says princess Charlene,

"There are certain protocols, and obviously I wouldn't show too much -- it (Monaco) is a Catholic country."

But she appeared to rule out shopping on the high street like the Duchess of Cambridge, whose wedding she attended in April.

"I wouldn't want to compare myself to her," she said.

Source: independent