Sunday, August 14, 2011

Where Are They Now, Bret Michaels

Where Are They Now, Bret Michaels
 Where Are They Now, Bret Michaels. Before last night's premiere of Bret Michael's family-based reality show, VH1 an update on the lives of his varied paramours from three seasons of Rock of Love. Where are they now? Well, for the most part, in strip clubs.While Daisy is focusing on an acting career, Lacey is focusing on rescuing dogs, Destiney is focusing on being a single mother and modeling for Hustler, Rodeo is focusing on charity work, involving horses and Ferraris. It's unclear if "charity" means that she's.
doing benevolent acts or just doing commercials for free. When asked, in an interview on VH1's blog, what she thinks of Bret's new show, Life as I Know It, she said:

People that thought he was just a regular rocker and didn't really have any beliefs, I think he's made them turn around. Also, it made them listen to rock more, I do believe. He's shown people how life goes on. I love him to pieces and I'm grateful that I know him. I'm grateful that I'm the first one he chose, and I think there's a reason: 'cause I inspire people. That's why I'm on the Where Are They Now special. I'm hoping it can make a difference in everybody.

Source: jezebel