Saturday, August 13, 2011

Robert Gould cow

Robert Gould cow
Robert Gould cow. Driver Robert Gould's car hit by a flying cow. Driver Robert Gould had a lucky escape from his car after the bonnet was flattened by a cow who leaped three feet over a fence.Robert's Citroen C5 was written off after a cow leaped three feet over a fence and crashed into the bonnet, breaking a wheel. The cow was trying to escape a farmer when it escaped into the road in Leeds, according to reports.

Gould skidded almost 80 yards on impact, ending up on the other side of the road as he tried to stop. Luckily escaped with just minor cuts and bruises.

Unfortunately the bovine bonnet basher was announced dead at the scene.

Robert, 24, told The Sun: I was driving along when a cow jumped out and landed on my bonnet. It had hurdled a three-foot high fence and hit the front of my car.

'I had no time to brake and my car veered to the other side of the road. I was very lucky that nothing was coming in the opposite direction.

'The police were very nice about everything, although I don't think they could quite believe it either.

'I am now looking out for low-flying cows when I am driving.'

For those who believe safety-officer Gould may have had a bit too much on the day the incident happened can relax. Robert was given a breath-test for alcohol which came back negative.

Source: metro