Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kim Kardashian regrets Botox injections

Kim Kardashian regrets Botox injections
Kim Kardashian regrets Botox injections. Kim Kardashian had a painful start to the new season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, enduring a bruised face as a result of a televised Botox procedure. After emails and comments flooded her blog, the 29-year-old reality star decided to come clean about the incident.
“On the show you saw I had some bruising around my eyes after the procedure, which is totally natural, but because I hadn’t looked into the side effects, I freaked out,” she writes on her website. “In no way was Dr. Kassabian a bad doctor… it wasn’t a botched job at all!!” That doesn’t, however, mean that she’ll be trying it again anytime soon. “I am not against botox, and I would never judge anyone else for getting any kind of surgical or non surgical procedure, but I think when you’re young there are other ways you can look after your skin….Botox just wasn’t necessary for me at this age.” The star points to FusionBeauty’s Illumifill, a product that she represents as a spokesperson, as her go-to instead.-”The BklynBandette.” Mr. Hollywood’s Co-Defendant.