Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jedward snub for US X Factor

Jedward snub for US X Factor
Jedward snub for US X Factor. Jedward have snubbed US X Factor, saying they don't want to appear on the show.

The 19-year-old Irish twins - who rose to fame horrifying Simon Cowell on the sixth series of The X Factor in the UK and now have their second album coming out on August 15, are keen to help their manager Louis Walsh with the UK show, but don't want to join Simon on the new US version. Edward Grimes said: "I think me and John wouldn't go on US X Factor because that's not like our scene."

The Bad Behaviour singer also offered his support to axed US X Factor judge Cheryl Cole.

He said: "I think everybody needs to embrace Cheryl Cole again and realise how cool she. I feel some people have ditched her."

The quiff-haired duo are hoping to appear on UK X Factor helping Louis choose his acts at the judges' houses round and mentor his acts.

Edward said: "I think me and John would do a really good job. We'd bring a lot of energy to it. We'd bring it back to Jedward 2009!"

And the lads are confident they have inspired plenty of Jedward wannabes to audition for the show.

Edward said: "I think there are loads of duos now coming together, some of our fans have auditioned for the X Factor and they're through to the judges' stages. I'm really excited, hopefully they'll do really, really well."

Source: yahoo